An additional layer inside the leather sole at the heel.
Full-grain leather upper with mesh sections at the sides. Leather sole.
Full-grain leather outer, lined inner. Quilted collar and tongue.
Resistance to salt water
Leather with a water-repellent treatment to resist salt water.
Flexible leather upper. Synthetic laces.
Selection of our full-grain leather:
Leather is a natural living material. When it is sorted, a selection is made in order to find the best possible uniformity of its grain texture and thickness.
Our European leather is tanned by specialists in Spain and the shoes are manufactured in Portugal.
After sailing, we advise you to:
- Leave the shoes to dry near a heat source
- On the completely dry leather, vigorously brush with a hard brush to get rid of mud and dirt
- Use a suede brush or nubuck rubber to get remove stains
- If the stains remain, clean with a brush and a bit of warm water
- Leave to dry
- Brush again with a hard brush
- Spray on a waterproofing treatment: this will give the leather a shine and bring out the colour
✓ Verified purchase
What is a "Verified purchase"?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If a review is not marked as "Verified purchase," this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product. They may have given their review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid by someone else.
The label "Verified purchase" let's help you judge the reliability of a review.